Who doesn’t love the weekend?!
Here are a few special ways to spend this weekend in Kitsilano:
- Start off your day enjoying a Creamy Nutty smoothie bowl at Glory Juice. (Get a vitamin-rich energizer juice to go for later – we have a jam packed day for you!)
- Head over to YYOGA or Semperviva and get rid of the weekday stress with one of their various yoga classes.
- Time to wake up! Try out 49th Parallel & Lucky’s Doughnut‘s famous coffee (grab a doughnut while you’re at it – it’s the weekend!)
- Catch TurF‘s unique met.a.BAND movement class that combines cardio with band work to open up the body and experience physical release (we need that in our busy life!). Check out their studio, restaurant, shop & cafe – yes, they are all under one roof.
- Check to see if O-Five Tea Bar has any Kombucha-making classes on. Learn how to make a delicious batch of Buch in your own home & have a healthy drink saved up for the weekdays!
- Hungry yet? Compare poke bowls at Kokomo, Pacific Poke, Gobble & Hoké Poké. They’re all so good you may have to try them all (hint: come back again next weekend)!
- While you’re still digesting, why not treasure hunt for a unique vinyl at Zulu records? Get a new piercing at Adrenaline? What about that tattoo you’ve always wanted? Chronic Ink just opened up its Vancouver location in Kits & they work with the best tattoo artists in the world!
- Time to work off what you didn’t have time to during the week. Try out a Spin Cycle class at Ride or Method (or both!)
- Ok, time to sit back and relax. Grab a sweet treat from Purdys on your way to Las Margaritas. Taste their delicious cocktails (I recommend their margaritas!) while sitting on their picturesque patio.
- Head on over to Au Comptoir for some exquisite French cuisine and top it off with a to-die-for mini pie from The Pie Hole.
- Digest that magnificent dinner and desert on Kits Beach, just in time for the sunset!
How many of these have you done? What are we missing? Tag us @ShopWest4th on all your Instagram adventures on West 4th!
Everybody loves the weekend. What better way than to spend it in Kits?